Computerized Cash Register System
New Technology In Food Services!
The Food Service Department installed a new computerized cash register system in our school cafeterias.
· Parents are able to put money on account for meals and snack items by sending in cash, checks or using an online credit card payment service.
· Cash and check payments have no service fee and online credit card payments have a small service provider fee.
· Parents are able to monitor their child’s meal account activity online at no charge at https://www.myschoolbucks.com
· Students can pay cash or they can access the pre-paid money on account at the cafeteria register.
· Students access their account by using an input device.
· Children eligible for free or reduced meals seamlessly receive that benefit when using this system.
· Prepaid cashless sales help speed up lines.
· Making payments is more convenient for parents.
· The system allows you to track your money and your child’s purchases.