A Scholarship Newsletter is distributed to Seniors during advisory every month. Students should fill out the scholarship request form with the scholarships they are interested in applying for. Students should drop off their request form to the Counseling Department; a peer facilitator will gather the scholarship applications that were requested which can be picked up the next day.
Each month, we update and publish current scholarships for our students. These Scholarships are available either through the Counseling Office or via internet links available on this site or in the newsletter. Please click on the scholarship newsletter links below to view current offerings.
SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTERS 2016 - 2017
|OCTOBER 2016 SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER|
By clicking on the following links to outside websites you are leaving Carroll County Public School website. Please read the disclaimer below.http://www.carrollk12.org/legal/disclaimer.asp
CARROLL COMMUNITY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Grants- money given, usually because of financial need
- Scholarships- money awarded for exceptional achievement and/or financial need (these include academic, athletic, talent, local, and minority scholarships).
- Work-Study Programs- money earned by working at a part-time job
- Loans- borrowed money that must be repaid
- http://www.scholarship.com/ - finding scholarships
- http://www.fastweb.com/ - Financial Aid and Scholarship Search
- http://www.collegeboard.com/ - College, Career, Scholarship Search
- http://www.tuitions.com/ - scholarship search
- http://www.wiredscholar.com/ - SallieMay site for financial aid
- http://www.collegepayway.com/ - tools for planning to pay for college
- www.finaid.org/calculators/ - financial aid calculator
- www.act.org/fane/index.html - calculator on the ACT website
- http://www.studentaid.ed.gov/ -Federal Student Aid Site or call 1-800-433-3243 (TTY 800-730-8913 for hearing impaired)
- http://www.finaid.org/ - Student aid resource site
- http://www.students.gov/ - student gateway to the US Government
- http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/- online FAFSA application