North Carroll High School
Tradition & Vision
High School Program of Studies - 2016-17
NOTICE TO THE North Carroll High School COMMUNITY On Wednesday evening, December 9, the Board of Education approved a school closure and boundary adjustment plan. North Carroll High School is one of the schools impacted in the plan. Please visit the Carroll County Public Schools website at http://www.carrollk12.org/boe/boundaryadjustment/default.asp to review the official notification of the Board’s decision and the final report and recommendation.
Aerial View of NCHS
- Schools/Offices ClosedPresident's Day
Mon Feb 15
- Early Dismissal System-wideTwo Hours and Forty-Five Minutes Early Dismissal System-wide; Professional Development Time available for Instructional Staff; Schools Closed for Pre-Kindergarten Students
Tue Mar 8
- Schools/Offices ClosedSpring Break
Thu Mar 24
- Schools/Offices ReopenWed Mar 30
- Early Dismissal System-wideMarking Period Ends - Two Hours and Forty-Five Minutes Early Dismissal System-wide; Teachers Work on End of Marking Period Items
Tue Apr 12
Senior Parent Handout
Download Forms: Physical , Emergency Forms , Concussion Release Form, Concussion Information Sheet, Pre-participation Form, Service Learning Form,
Does your student have an IEP or 504? Check out this informational brochure on the new North Carroll Corollary Sports program here. Need the parent worksheet? Get it here.
Attention Varsity Athletes - See NEW Varsity Jacket ordering procedures under Athletic News.
Parking Permits are on sale in the main office: Any Junior or Senior who wishes to drive and does not have an obligation will be sold a permit for $20. You can fill out your permit in advance by printing the form here.
Attention Parents and Students- read an important announcement about turnitin.com use in CCPS here.
- Free and Reduced Lunch - applications available in main office. You may apply at any time throughout the year if household income or status changes.
MISSION STATEMENT: North Carroll High School will provide a rigorous academic program to ensure that our graduates will achieve success in college and/or in the work force.
For suggestions or problems with this website, contact NCH WebMaster