Carroll County Public School Counselors facilitate the academic, career and personal/social development of all students. School Counselors are integral members of the instructional team. They directly impact student achievement by delivering comprehensive services that meet the needs of the 21st century school community.
Professional School Counelors are uniquely trained leaders who promote success for all students. They collaborate with school stakeholders using data-driven decisions to facilitate the success of the 21st century learner in an ever-changing society. As a result, the student will:
- Achieve to his/her maximum potential
- Demonstrate academic, career and personal/social problem-solving skills
- Recognize and appreciate individual and cultural differeneces
- Develop communication, citizenship and employability skills to make positive contributions to the community
- Access human and the technological resources for support information