2015-2016 School Supply List (click here)
7301 Springfield Avenue,
Fax: (410) 751-3573
Visit the PTO on Facebook at Sykesville Middle School PTO
**After School Homework Club at the Historic Sykesville Schoolhouse** (click here)
|5/30/16||Schools/Offices Closed - Memorial Day|
|5/31/16||PTO Meeting at 7 pm in Media Center|
|6/1/16||Vocal Music Concert at CHS 7 pm|
|6/7/16||Instrumental Music Concert at CHS 7 pm|
|6/8/16||8th Grade Dance 7 - 9 PM|
|6/9/16||8th Grade Picnic/Play Day|
|6/9/16||Jazz Band/Scorpion Singers Concert 7pm in Cafeteria|
PARCC Schedule (updated 4/25/16):
• After downloading the app you will be prompted to select your district.
• Click on "District Name/State".
• Type in Carroll County as the District name and select MD from the State list.
• Click "Search".
• Click on the text: "Carroll County Public Schools"
• Login using the same username and password that you use for Home Access Center. If you have forgotten your password, you must go to the Home Access Center website to request a new password. There is a link to Home Access Center on the CCPS home page in the "Students and Parents" box on the bottom left side of the page.
Note to Parents/Students: As you browse around this new app, please note that “push” notifications for Attendance and Classwork are tied to the email alerts in Home Access Center. If you subscribe to receive these, the Attendance emails/push notifications are sent daily between 4:00 and 6:00pm and the Classwork emails/push notifications are sent on Thursday evenings only - not daily.
This is a third party product and CCPS (schools and Central Office) will not be able to provide technical support for this application. If a parent or student is unable to install/use the application on their device, then they will need to continue to use the web-based Home Access Center.
Thank You Veterans!
Stop in and look at the new pictures!
The Sykesville Middle Food Pantry is open to the community every other Wednesday afternoon starting 10/28/15 from 3:15 to 4:15 pm during the school year. Click the link below for the complete calendar. If you know of an individual or family in need of this vital resource, please spread the word.
Food Pantry Calendar